-
October 8th, 2003, 02:02 AM
#51
Inactive Member
-
October 8th, 2003, 11:25 AM
#52
Inactive Member
I told you I wasn't funny and boring when we first started talking. If you don't like it, you can leave. *points to door* [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
October 8th, 2003, 03:41 PM
#53
HB Forum Owner
mine are humorous though.
-
October 9th, 2003, 11:07 AM
#54
Inactive Member
Am I kicking you off your own board? Yes.
-
October 9th, 2003, 03:28 PM
#55
HB Forum Owner
you mean, you're kicking me out?
-
October 9th, 2003, 10:02 PM
#56
HB Forum Owner
Do you prefer Blue to Red?
-
October 10th, 2003, 01:57 AM
#57
Inactive Member
* personally really l*ke the colour blue.
-
October 10th, 2003, 11:48 AM
#58
HB Forum Owner
remember when you first came here and how it was red? wasn't that cool?
isn't it nice to be nostalgic?
i wish I could remember what this place lookedlike in the past.
-
October 10th, 2003, 09:27 PM
#59
Inactive Member
Did you change it? It looks more of a red now instead of pink. I like it.
-
October 11th, 2003, 11:17 AM
#60
HB Forum Owner
it was never pink.
since I've known you anyway
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks